• 4 yr. college degree (any field)
• U.S. Citizen
• 20 and less than 35 yrs. of age at
time of application
(except as otherwise
provided by state statute)
• Valid driver's license
• Corrected vision to 20/20
Applications may be picked at at
Wheaton City Hall, 303 W. Wesley St. between 8:30
am and 5 pm Monday thru Friday, or at
the Police Dept., 900 W. Liberty Drive
which is open 24 hours.
The completed application must be
received in the Human Resources Dept. at Wheaton
City Hall, 303 W. Wesley Street (P.O.
Box 727), Wheaton IL 60187 by July 17, 2002 at
The Hiring Process includes:
• Orientation Session 7/20/02 8:00
a.m. followed immediately by the written test.
• Physical Agility Test - 7/20/02
• Squad Car Ride-along during week of
• Oral Interview
• Psychological Examination
• Background Investigation
• Medical Examination/Drug Screen
The City of Wheaton
is an equal opportunity employer
*Salary based on May 2001 rate.
Current salary is under negotiation.